Designed for mounting emergency and auxiliary lighting without wire clutter or holes in your truck body!
And because you do not have to pre-drill any holes in the rack, fleet managers will appreciate the well thought out design of this rack for functionality, ease of up-grade and/or transfer from vehicle to vehicle.
• Mounts a variety of emergency lighting including full size or mini lightbars, beacons, Traffic Advisors™, auxiliary lighting and flood or spot lights. All lighting purchased separately.
• Choose the basic frame to match the vehicle, then add customer installed kit options of wing brackets, window guards, window screens and center and end mount beacon brackets.
• Pre-drilled access holes accommodate a wide range of emergency lighting products from full size lightbars to single beacons.
• Modular design allows you to easily add or change lighting as your warning needs change that is damage and trouble free.
• Advanced design with four vehicle specific models to ensure a perfect fit on your truck.
• Slim design takes up minimal bed cargo space.
• Black powder coating protects against corrosion, scratches and dings for years of maintenance free good looks.
• Super heavy-duty steel construction with rugged heavy-duty 11 gauge steel tubular framing guarantee strength and reliability.
• Impervious to weather extremes.
• Heavy-duty bolt-on system securely mounts to the bedrail of the pickup body without drilling ensuring a better resale value for your truck.
• Because of the bolt on system, it moves easily from vehicle to vehicle.
• Pem®-nuts, internally threaded fasteners, lock mounting screws securely and simply.
• Tubular design with wiring channels protect and cover wiring for security, weather protection, long-life serviceability and neat, professional appearance for your truck.
• Built tough for the long haul, rust resistant, won’t bend or warp.
• Models available for Chevrolet Silverado and 2500; Ford Super-Duty, and Ford F150.
• Optional heavy-duty screens and window guards protect the driver and passengers of the vehicle, while offering additional anchor points for securing cargo.
• Window screen is designed not to block the visibility through the rearview window.
• Designed and manufactured in the USA.